Monday, May 14, 2012

A matching set.

I made a couple more paintings this weekend, to match the first one.

Image source: my Instagram

I took photos to share this morning, but it's all foggy here, so the pictures are not as vibrant as they could have been in better lighting. I figured dark pictures are better than no pictures at all.

Here is Orchid #2, which I wasn't that fond of while making it, as I made a few stupid mistakes, but after the colors dried completely it grew on me after all.


Orchid #3 is my favorite of the three paintings.


This water color project has been such a pleasant surprise for me. I'm so happy that I gave painting a try again after all these years, I'm really enjoying it.

2 comments:

  1. The colors are so soft and pretty. Will they all hang together?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so, but I have yet to frame these, or decide where to hang them.

      Delete